Forty days

I don't know about other girls, but I constantly struggle with acne and the urge to pop my spots. Popping stains have been something that I have turned to for over a year now, when I'm bored or stressed. The problem is, my facial scars, and the stains don't get any prettier by the morning. The larger problem is, my time in front of a mirror harming the body God gave me not a part of my purpose in life.

So, what am I going to do? First, quit popping my spots. Make a commitment. From today (today? ugh, what I'm getting myself into), I will not touch my spots. I will wash my face, and dry it, and manage some repair lotion and walk away from the mirror.

But I'm really planning to do this without an incentive? Of course not, I've tried before. So, my incentive. One hour massage and facial treatment! Sounds great to me.

Finally, I have my behavior Smet-popping replaced by an alternative activity. Read passages in the Bible that emphasize in honor of the body as a gift and a Holy Temple of God? Seems like a no-brainer. That will this week alternative activity, anyway. I will change every week.

In short, all those who have a weakness for popping stains, follow me in this plan:

40-Days of Smet healing

1) recognize your weakness. Wherever and whenever you pop and tweaking of your skin? View your current behavior and note the "normal" behavior that you are working on.

2) give yourself a boost. It is summer--you must be a single item or service or holiday to crave. Do you want a new bike, a spa day or a weekend trip to a local resort? Or even something smaller, such as a dinner at your favorite restaurant? Pledge to yourself a reward, after forty days to respect and loving your body be redeemed for Mr.

3) to establish an alternative activity. Sitting in front of the mirror popping someones stains lasts. How are you going to replace that time? Well, first, discover why you pop your spots. What does Smet-popping "" for you? Relieving stress? Just time wasting? Choose a fun/productive activity to replace the time you would spend Smet-popping. If you are concerned that one activity not as a distraction for forty days is sufficient, either choose a different activity each week.

4) Start the bet, and recognise your success. Don't give up if weakness you one day. Certainly not trying to be the forty day process start again, or deny yourself of your incentive. On your plan of harming your skin to remember. Every day is a new day--one day gives no definition of the next. Believe it or not, your skin will heal. God made it that way.

REMEMBER: God made you beautiful, not by societal standards, but by his standards. He did you just the way you are, and he knew every one blemish and scar you would acquire today. He still loves you, and he has big plans for you. those who see you through a passive Blemish or scars are people who have God in your life, to show that your body has placed no you define. Do your soul and spirit.

0 comments: